Our complete phone number directory is always up-to-date. Plus, our easy-to-use site gives you instant results, making your phone number lookup as convenient as it is helpful. Find the name, address, and other pertinent background info about a phone number’s owner.
Public cell phone directories are hard to find, but that doesn't mean they're impossible to get a hold of. There are several tools you can use to track down who owns a phone number or dig up someone's personal or business phone numbers.
Cell phone lookup sites are available in two forms: find a cell phone number by searching the name or look up someone's number to see who owns it. You might need your own cell phone directory service if you lost a friend's number, you're trying to contact distant relatives, or you're curious who just called you.
Below is a comprehensive look at the best ways to use the internet to find phone number information.
When it comes to landline numbers, you get them from the phone service providers, which is present in their directory. But mobile phone numbers tend to belong to different and often competing mobile operators. Reverse phone lookup engines have to work as gatherers and crawlers to feed their databases. In fact, behind each reverse lookup app or site, there is an engine that captures any phone number that comes within its reach, along with any information accompanying it about its owner – a name, an address, a country, and even pictures.
Most of these websites let you search by whatever information you already know. For example, you can find who owns the phone number (if you know the number) or which phone numbers belong to the person (if all you know is their name, email, username, or address).
Some of these sites can even be used to find relatives and neighbors, meaning that you could ultimately find someone's brother's phone number, for example, if all you know as a starting point is his sister's name.
When you run a person search, you’ll be able to learn more about the person, other than just their phone number.
Some of the information you may be able to see includes:
- Work and Educational History
- Criminal and Arrest Records
- Full Address History
- Properties and Professional Licenses
- Social Media Profiles
- Bankruptcy and Court Records
Wow, that’s a lot of information! It’s your decision whether you would like to learn more than just a person’s phone number. This decision will likely depend on your motivations for searching for someone’s phone number.
Recent Suspicious Numbers
- 201-964-1768 (Rutherford, New Jersey)
- 201-652-0969 (Ridgewood, New Jersey)
- 202-596-9351 (Wshngtnzn1, District of Columbia)
- 202-219-4693 (Wshngtnzn1, District of Columbia)
- 203-923-4463 (Bridgeport, Connecticut)
- 205-321-5703 (Birmingham, Alabama)
- 205-661-4902 (Trussville, Alabama)
- 206-897-7745 (Seattle, Washington)
- 206-209-5306 (Seattle, Washington)
- 206-312-1126 (Bainbdg Is, Washington)
- 207-975-6116 (Rockland, Maine)
- 209-220-8332 (Fresno, California)
- 213-920-3576 (Lsan Da 01, California)
- 218-428-9312 (Duluth, Minnesota)
- 225-637-5004 (Livonia, Louisiana)
- 225-768-1895 (Batonrouge, Louisiana)
- 229-349-4676 (Albany, Georgia)
- 236-353-8583 (Greenwood, Canada)
- 248-768-6752 (W Bloomfld, Michigan)
- 253-984-7425 (Tacoma, Washington)
- 256-532-9256 (Huntsville, Alabama)
- 262-948-6769 (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
- 276-701-0247 (Richlands, Virginia)
- 281-782-1182 (Houston, Texas)
- 281-624-9612 (Bammel, Texas)
- 301-656-1536 (Wshngtnzn2, Maryland)
- 305-799-3096 (Miami, Florida)
- 305-905-6385 (Miami, Florida)
- 308-210-0411 (Grand Is, Nebraska)
- 314-406-1362 (Ladue, Missouri)
- 319-883-4487 (Waterloo, Iowa)
- 319-859-2179 (Cedarfalls, Iowa)
- 325-271-2332 (Abilene, Texas)
- 334-297-3838 (Phenixcity, Alabama)
- 337-370-6873 (Jennings, Louisiana)
- 365-520-6795 (Schomberg, Canada)
- 402-478-9541 (Arlington, Nebraska)
- 402-292-1775 (Omaha, Nebraska)
- 404-777-4541 (Atlanta, Georgia)
- 404-209-4848 (Atlanta, Georgia)
- 408-858-2902 (Snjs West, California)
- 408-260-0658 (Snjs West, California)
- 409-945-3181 (Txscymarqu, Texas)
- 410-777-6478 (Severna Pk, Maryland)
- 414-227-9970 (Milwaukzn1, Wisconsin)
- 414-397-8185 (Milwaukzn1, Wisconsin)
- 415-296-8374 (Snfc Cntrl, California)
- 415-320-4646 (Novato, California)
- 416-833-6768 (Toronto, Canada)
- 417-403-5127 (Springfld, Missouri)
- 418-957-2072 (Saint-Georges-de-Beauce, Canada)
- 419-990-6024 (Defiance, Ohio)
- 423-768-1897 (Butler, Tennessee)
- 423-281-2319 (Butler, Tennessee)
- 424-226-7207 (Avalon, California)
- 425-990-1509 (Bellevue, Washington)
- 435-214-3855 (Park City, Utah)
- 437-216-0304 (Toronto, Canada)
- 438-298-7895 (Ste-Genevieve, Canada)
- 443-776-4267 (Elkridge, Maryland)
- 443-962-1667 (Glenburnie, Maryland)
- 443-410-2383 (Glenburnie, Maryland)
- 450-662-6446 (Pont-Viau, Canada)
- 470-468-3999 (Zebulon, Georgia)
- 479-502-6221 (Fayettevl, Arkansas)
- 480-735-3319 (Phoenix, Arizona)
- 484-857-0795 (Kempton, Pennsylvania)
- 502-921-5763 (Shephedsvl, Kentucky)
- 503-788-5095 (Portland, Oregon)
- 504-930-5336 (Neworleans, Louisiana)
- 505-433-0612 (Albuqurque, New Mexico)
- 513-263-7997 (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- 514-645-5995 (Montreal, Canada)
- 516-269-3793 (Nassauzn02, New York)
- 516-987-4476 (Nassauzn05, New York)
- 530-279-5965 (Cedarville, California)
- 530-796-1979 (Guinda, California)
- 567-228-2850 (Bellevue, Ohio)
- 570-744-0611 (Le Raysvl, Pennsylvania)
- 571-600-8748 (Dullesmtro, Virginia)
- 571-271-7977 (Leesburg, Virginia)
- 580-529-2683 (Medicinepk, Oklahoma)
- 580-370-4773 (Perry, Oklahoma)
- 601-929-9875 (Jackson, Mississippi)
- 604-434-5003 (Vancouver, Canada)
- 604-517-1981 (New Westminster, Canada)
- 610-879-1385 (Phphsbzn30, Pennsylvania)
- 613-563-8859 (Ottawa-Hull, Canada)
- 613-977-2285 (Kanata-Stittsville, Canada)
- 615-584-9280 (Nashville, Tennessee)
- 615-776-3126 (Nolensvl, Tennessee)
- 616-245-3953 (Grand Rpds, Michigan)
- 619-216-1663 (Chulavista, California)
- 619-868-9573 (Campo, California)
- 620-550-7953 (Indepndnce, Kansas)
- 623-535-7885 (Phoenix, Arizona)
- 631-419-2893 (Bayport, New York)
- 657-326-8749 (Garden Grv, California)
- 682-970-3648 (Cleburne, Texas)
- 704-467-7988 (Concord, North Carolina)
- 708-925-4086 (Blueisland, Illinois)
- 712-938-4261 (Merrill, Iowa)
- 712-476-5985 (Rockvalley, Iowa)
- 712-330-0081 (Spiritlake, Iowa)
- 714-710-8055 (Silverado, California)
- 714-783-0461 (Anaheim, California)
- 715-675-6046 (Wausau, Wisconsin)
- 715-921-0034 (Gleason, Wisconsin)
- 715-737-3312 (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- 716-240-6658 (Buffalo, New York)
- 718-585-8783 (Nwyrcyzn03, New York)
- 724-307-1290 (Oakdale, Pennsylvania)
- 734-636-9342 (Monroe, Michigan)
- 757-773-3556 (Nrfolkzon2, Virginia)
- 760-503-1165 (Vtvl Apvy, California)
- 770-599-4345 (Senoia, Georgia)
- 770-925-5537 (Atlanta Ne, Georgia)
- 772-485-2551 (Stuart, Florida)
- 778-468-3205 (Aspen Park, Canada)
- 780-934-7823 (Edmonton, Canada)
- 780-706-1831 (Whitecourt, Canada)
- 787-282-6332 (Riopiedras, Puerto Rico)
- 800-892-1776 (Toll Free, North America)
- 802-520-3495 (Alburg, Vermont)
- 803-558-5905 (Camden, South Carolina)
- 803-250-9730 (Columbia, South Carolina)
- 806-622-1380 (Amarillo, Texas)
- 812-973-8798 (Henryville, Indiana)
- 813-248-8479 (Tampacen, Florida)
- 813-974-5029 (Tampacen, Florida)
- 814-753-6786 (Statecollg, Pennsylvania)
- 819-715-2565 (Villeroy, Canada)
- 828-270-9290 (Hickory, North Carolina)
- 828-578-2772 (Hickory, North Carolina)
- 832-712-2647 (Houston, Texas)
- 843-495-7345 (Florence, South Carolina)
- 843-957-3234 (Myrtle Bch, South Carolina)
- 844-640-8693 (Toll Free, North America)
- 847-695-7380 (Elgin, Illinois)
- 850-614-6547 (Bonifay, Florida)
- 855-305-5352 (Toll Free, North America)
- 858-483-6163 (La Jolla, California)
- 859-754-7838 (Bryantsvl, Kentucky)
- 862-414-4694 (Passaic, New Jersey)
- 863-434-9720 (Avon Park, Florida)
- 865-355-9004 (Lake City, Tennessee)
- 870-430-9040 (Whiteville, Arkansas)
- 870-254-5257 (Carthage, Arkansas)
- 888-403-1555 (Toll Free, North America)
- 888-465-2245 (Toll Free, North America)
- 903-343-3081 (Tyler, Texas)
- 906-484-3386 (Cedarville, Michigan)
- 907-744-8577 (Anchorage, Alaska)
- 909-656-4857 (Claremont, California)
- 909-564-6881 (Ontario, California)
- 912-644-4482 (Savannah, Georgia)
- 918-605-4587 (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- 919-915-8262 (Smithfield, North Carolina)
- 928-978-3281 (Payson, Arizona)
- 949-519-3067 (Sadlbk Vly, California)
- 949-208-3291 (Irvine, California)
- 951-226-0068 (Elsinore, California)
- 956-887-5633 (La Feria, Texas)
- 971-345-2582 (Salem, Oregon)
- 979-848-2841 (Angleton, Texas)
- 989-771-8280 (Saginaw, Michigan)
- 989-333-9928 (Fairview, Michigan)
- 989-803-6075 (Bad Axe, Michigan)
This is crap!! What a rip off i pay for this you get me to pay for it u tell me verizon phone n then i pay for report and i get an answer of nothing on file!!! What crap!!! Total rip off!! Been trying to figure out this number n im so mad now!! Thanks for absolutely nothing!!
Called my mother pretending to be my son who was in jail because he was in a car accident after drinking wine. Even gave her a case number to reference.
He called and was yelling, saying that i called him from my phone. Did not happen. Even double checked history to see if the phone was use somehow remotely. Nothing. He kept asking my name......think he was fishing for information.
This number is associated with a known hotel scamming ring in the Houston and surrounding areas. Be wary of individuals calling from or to this number. If you are a hotel look out for Direct Bill accounts being scammed by this number and any one with this number.
Got a call from this number stating that they are helping sign people up for health insurance. They are asking for social security number and birthday then stating that they will give you a call back once they have researched all insurance plans to see which one is best for you.
This number belongs to cash advance USA in Glendale California they are committing fraud I filed a police report with the Cecil County Sheriff's Department they are calling people spoofing calls telling people they have been approved for loans but they want their online banking information and then the day deposit fraudulent checks into people's accounts including myself and they're requesting money and or Google cards or prepaid cards up front in order to get the services and they're leaving nasty messages such as pretending to be from the Attorney General's office the IRS are also threatening that if you don't pay x amount of dollars they will issue a warrant for your arrest I do have police reports and Federal Trade Commission identity theft reports if you need that for your file I would be more than happy to submit that to you it's happened to me twice in a year's time they went in and stole over $3,000 out of my checking account and also my credit card twice I am still dealing wit
Got a dropped call from this guy & then my family started getting messages on Facebook from a guy claiming to be Michael Stone. Seems suspect.
Este numero es utilizado por una mujer extraña que oculta algo.. Nunca contesta y te hace creer wue es ella mucho cuidado
The owner of this number is not in Colorado and not with Sprint. This information is in error and needs to be removed.
Multiple calls coming into my cell from this number lately. I don't know anyone from Wisconsin and have no idea why they keep calling. They have not left any voicemail messages which always concerns me. If they call that often, I automatically think it must be important, yet if it is important, why not leave me a message! I looked up the address on google maps and it looks like a residential apartment complex. I tried sending a text message to the number and was advised it was a landline. I will be blocking the number.
Pre-recorded but tries to sound as though it's not. "Valerie" claims to be calling about a request you supposedly filled out for cheaper car insurance. Not answering does not good, answering and hanging up does no good, the annoying scumbag scammer just keeps on calling.
I received a call from this # yesterday (12/11/18) @1:20pm, Lasted 27 seconds. Caller stated that my social security # had been stolen and that they had identified suspicious activity.
I am colby Sultzbach I own phone number 859-209-0884 I was divorced from Elizabeth in September 2017 I have never been charged with cold checks I have never been charged with selling prescription medicines. I am on Facebook instagram LinkedIn match.com tinder.com eharmony.com okcupid.com I only have one phone number and I have lived at 3118 Hamilton valley rd crab orchard Ky 40419 since 2016.
They are people trying to steal money from you. They pretend to be companies that they aren't. They are scammers. Example of company they use in NY, Conedison. Don't believe them.
Wanted to buy a car from me using Chase QuickPay / Zelle. When asked to pay cash he stopped responding. Beware this person is possibly a SCAMMER!!!
Recd a call from this #. Answered the call and silent on the other end. Called the # back and recording said the # is not in service.
Mfer keeps spamming me with phone calls. One day I am gonna hunt this bitch down and like... fucking... kill him. If you are a spammer and you are reading this, fuck you.
This number is calling my friends saying they are trying to get in touch with me. When I call the number back, it says the caller is unavailable.
Mr. Clarence Williams, Blessed Handyman charged me $1400 to paint my house and mixed paint colors then refused to return to make good after he was already paid in full cash. He was in church the 2nd time I tried to contact him about it... So much for Christianity... Warning! Do not use his ill willed services!
It seems you have more no info screens than not Unless it's a business you can't find it I'll be canceling
This company is Final Expense Group. The contact people on behalf of Final Expense Insurance Agents to determine senior citizens qualification to participate.
This is a Merchant Provider that offers credit card processing for business and merchant funding for businesses.
This lady calls me very often and keeps either hanging up on my voice mail or claiming she has the wrong phone number. Please do something. I don't want to change my telephone number because of her.
I recieved this call claiming that it was about my credit account but this is not a number from the credit card company. Its a total scam. Beware. Ive reported this number to the FTC.
Hi. I am in South Africa, awaiting my tickets from Viagogo and cannot make an international call on my cell. I am trying to track the whereabouts of my order 19376458
I keep getting weird text messages from this number and I ask who they are and they dont respond. Last message I received from them was " Yes i'll loan you $50k but this is the last time....." I have never asked anyone to borrow any money. Then when i asked "what? who is this?" I got no response.
Did not get a txt. They called my husband's phone saying his name was Mike. He started talking about his "daughter" and how he wanted my husband to have sex with her. We had no idea who the guy was. My husband hung up and the guy called back a good few times
MasterCard SCAM/FRAUD Also, there's a possibility that this number has been spoofed! BLOCKED and BLACKLISTED
All of this is incorrect. this is a bullshit website, and i want my motherfucking moneyback. you crocks of shit lying bastards
Avoid! Will attack and try to sexually assault you! Will Dos Santos 19380 Collins Ave Suite 1118 Sunny Isles Beach, FL [email protected]
This claims to be the Uncle of a women who has been in contact with our household and says her inheritance is in Nigeria. She asks for ITunes and Amazon cards
This is a Nigerian scammer! Claims to gold and jewels in Nigeria as her inheritance but all she wants is ITunes and Amazon cards
This number calls and claims to be the uncle of a women who has been calling my household and getting ITunes and Amazon cards. She no longer getting money out of us and then he texts and says how devastated she is, trying to us to feel sorry. Nigerian scammers!!! She has an inheritance of gold and jewels there.
This person/company texted a sexual proposition to my 13 year old, MINOR child, and a link to pornographic material. 19 other phone numbers were included in the text, so I assume it was spam.
Robocall to link you to health insurance agents. I have received 15 calls in the last week with the same recording, the last 4 digits of the number change but has always been 850-322-xxxx
Im not going to pay for this. My niece did this and i am not going to be heald responsible for any bills from your organization. Thank you.
Phishing call pretending to be a government agency requesting personal identifying information (PII)